Thursday, July 31, 2014



In my spare time : I enjoy relaxing and doing nothing, reading novels, autobiographies, motivational quotes, doing word seek puzzles, home decorating (my own),flower rearranging and exercising. 

Who AM I ? I am sweet, kind , caring , patient and empathetic. I am broken. I am put together. I am happy. I am sad.I love and I hate. I have fallen and I stumble to rise. I try to live but sometimes feel like I've died a thousand times.I seek peace and avoid conflicts.I thought I found "Mr Right" but instead he was " a wolf in sheep's clothing." I am who I am today,a work still in progress....and the Lord keeps molding away...Before I take my last breath, I hope I will know who I am and will find happiness in that realization.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tarin,
    I enjoyed your blog and you seem very motivated and determined I wish you the best of luck in all that you do.

    Shanice Pressley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarin, excellent blog. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tarin;
    Great video,everyday there is something in our lives that keep us thinking.
    It may not happen to you or me but to someone else. Keep praying that we remain healthy and strong. All the best to you. Sandy

    ReplyDelete